- Personal Information we collect about you
- Your personal information is collected when you register or fill in a form on a Website, or you send an email to Webspucci B.V. Personal information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may inform us at any time if you wish us to cease using your personal information.
- We will from time to time collect information from you for purpose of creating de-personalised data that does not reveal your identity. Webspucci B.V. uses this information to improve our products and occasionally for other internal purposes. This information is only used in de-personalised form and is not connected to any name, address or other personal identifying information.
- There are links on the Websites to third party websites over which we have no control. We accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. We advises you to carefully read third party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
- Storage of Personal Information
- The Websites have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use of your personal information as well as the accidental loss, destruction or damage of your personal information whilst under our control. However no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- Use of Personal Information
- Webspucci B.V. processes personal information for the purpose of:
- Monitoring, developing and improving the Websites, our services and your experience.
- Providing a personalised service.
- Conducting market research surveys.
- Running competitions.
- Providing you with information about Webspucci B.V. or our business partners’ products and services (but only where you have provided your consent or not exercised your right to opt-out of receiving such communications).
- Send out email alerts you have agreed to receive (but only where you have provided your consent or not exercised your right to opt-out of receiving such communications – as applicable).
- Processing and dealing with any complaints or inquiries made by you.
- Webspucci B.V. may also contact you about your registration details even if you have opted-out of or declined to consent to receiving promotional emails.
- Webspucci B.V. processes personal information for the purpose of:
- We may disclose your personal information to partners of information about Webspucci B.V. or who supply services to you on behalf of Webspucci B.V. and who need to process personal information in the provision of such services. When you request goods and services from Webspucci B.V., you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Webspucci B.V. partners who may provide such goods and services. Webspucci B.V. will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties without your express consent.
- We may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Websites in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- Under certain circumstances we may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal information and we reserve the right to comply with any such legally binding request. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
- In the administration of justice.
- When we have to defend ourselves legally.
- In complying with the mandatory requirements of a government department collecting information on employee benefits.
- Age Restrictions
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to use the Websites. If we become aware that you are under 18 and are attempting to or have submitted personal information via the Websites, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
- How long will we keep your Personal Information
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to provide you with the goods and/or services you have requested.
- We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration as part of our audit trail process. “Cookies” are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. You are not obliged to accept cookies and you can adjust your browser’s setting to prevent it from accepting them on your computer – go to http://www.cookiecentral.com for instructions on how to disable cookies. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Websites if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they can be used to store information which may identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify users and passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
- The following cookies are set automatically when you visit a Webspucci B.V. website:
Cookie(s) Domain Description Google Analytics Webspucci B.V. Website Webspucci B.V. uses Google Analytics, which sets a cookie in order to anonymously identify when users return to specific websites.
Google uses the information sent with this cookie to store a history of website pages visited in a user’s session. This data will not be used to associate any part of your identity, anonymous or not, with any other data held by Google.
Further information about how to opt-out of this cookie can be found at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy
Facebook Like Button facebook.com When you create or log in to an account on http://www.facebook.com cookies are stored on your computer in order to remain logged-in to your facebook account when visiting http://www.facebook.com again. The Facebook Like Button used on our website is hosted by Facebook and your browser therefore sends this cookie data to Facebook when creating the button inside your browser.
This data is used by Facebook in order to associate the Facebook Like Button with your Facebook account. This information is not accessible to us, and is not sent to us by Facebook.
Twitter Share Button twitter.com When you create or log in to an account on http://www.twitter.com cookies are stored on your computer in order to remain logged-in to your twitter account when visiting http://www.twitter.com again. The Twitter Share Button used on our website is hosted by http://www.twitter.com and your browser therefore sends this cookie data to Twitter when creating the button inside your browser.
This data is used by Twitter in order to associate the Twitter Share Button with your Twitter account. This data is not accessible to us, and is not sent to us by Twitter.
Google +1 Button google.com When you create or log in to an account on http://www.google.com cookies are stored on your computer in order to remain logged-in to your Google account when visiting http://www.google.com again. The Google +1 Button used on our website is hosted by http://www.google.com and your browser therefore sends this cookie data to Google when creating the button inside your browser.
This data is used by Google in order to associate the Google +1 Button with your Google account. This data is not accessible to us, and is not sent to us by Google.
Doubleclick Ads doubleclick.net Webspucci B.V. uses Google Double Click to serve advertisements. Advertisements are received from Google Double Click servers to your browser along with a cookie to anonymously identify you as you visit websites which serve advertising from Google Double Click servers.
More information about this cookie, including how to opt-out of receiving the cookie can be found at http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb
Other Ads Any From time to time, advertisers may include digital assets which set cookies on an advertiser’s domain or on the domain of a Webspucci B.V. website. These cookies will only store anonymous information about your interaction with a specific advert and will not be used to personally identify you.
You may find out more information, including how to opt-out of these cookies being set in your browser, by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com
- Access to Personal Information
- If you wish to access the personal information held by us, you should contact us using the link provided below.
- We will provide you with copies of all the personal information we hold about you, on payment of a nominal administration charge of 25 euro.
- Please help us to keep our records of your personal information up-to-date by notifying us of any changes or corrections to the personal information we hold about you.
- Contact Details